Marriage is a beautiful union created by God and He wants you to experience all He has purposed for it.
The School of Marriage certificate program offers courses that expounds on the institution of marriage: its origin, purpose and the principles that ensure a successful, purposeful and fulfilling marriage, as God ordained it to be.
(This program is only open to students who have gone through the preliminary and foundational certificate programs of the Truthhill University).
At the end of the SOMA Program, you will:
1. Learn the basics of the Christian marriage
2. Learn how to lay a good foundation for a successful Christian Marriage
3. Learn the different phases in a Christian Marriage
4. Learn how to resolve conflicts in a Christian Marriage
5. Learn how to partner with God in a Christian Marriage
The SOMA is a two part course curriculum, comprising of one training module, and a project course work.
• Introduction to Marriage
• Foundation of the Christian Marriage
• Key ingredients of the Christian Marriage
• Principles of the Christian Marriage
• Phases of the Christian Marriage
• Conflict Resolution in the Christian Marriage
• Separation and Divorce
Project and Graduation
Enrol for this Program
Next session starts: 1st May, 2020
You too can experience a successful Christian Marriage!